Quick Facts About Adrien Rabiot
|Celebrated Name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Nick Name||Le Duc|
|Birth Name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Place Of Birth||Saint-Maurice, France|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||£52 million|
Adrien Rabiot Provost is a French professional footballer who is a player in the Serie A side Juventus and the France national team as a central midfielder. He began playing football for Creteil’s youth squad Creteil in the year 2001.
Later he joined Alfortville, Manchester City, Pau FC, Pole Espoirs de Castelmaurou, and Paris Saint-junior Germain’s squads. He spent most of his career at Paris Saint-Germain and made his debut as a first-team player in 2012.
Between 2012 and 2019, he made 130 appearances, scoring 13 times for Paris Saint-Germain. As a PSG player, he has earned 18 significant honors, among them five Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue and Four Coupe de France, and Trophee the Champions trophy.
In 2019 he joined Serie A side Juventus on an unpaid transfer. He made his debut with the club on August 24, 2019. At the international level, He has been a representative of France at various ages. He has been a part of France at U16 U17, U17, U18 United19, U20, and the U21 and senior levels. He was selected 53 times by France at the level of youth. His international debut was in the year 2016.
What is Adrien Rabiot Famous For?
- A professional footballer.
- The team won 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2017-18, and 2018-19 Ligue 1 with Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Was crowned The 2014-15 and 2015-16 2016-17 and the 2017-18 Coupe de France with Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Was crowned The 2013-14, 2014-15 2016-17, 2015-16 the 2017-18 Coupe de la Ligue with Paris Saint-Germain.
- In 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Trophee Des Champions were associated with Paris Saint-Germain.
- He Was awarded the 2019-20 Serie A with Juventus.
- Awarded the 2021 Supercoppa Italiana with Juventus.
Where is Adrien Rabiot From?
Adrien Rabiot, born April 3 1995. The place of his birth is Saint-Maurice, France. The father of his child was Michel Rabiot, and to his mother, Veronique Rabiot.
His son, Michel Rabiot, was an enthusiastic football enthusiast whose passion for the game was infectious. As a result, both his mother and father were also active in the game. He has French nationality. He is of the ethnic group of whites. He is a Christian. Christianity. His horoscope’s sign is Aries.
Adrien Rabiot Football Career Timeline
- At the age six at the age of 6, he began playing football with the Creteil youth team Creteil in the year 2001.
- On July 2, 2012, the player made his professional debut signing and agreed to a three-year contract in the club of Paris Saint-Germain.
- For the season 2012-13, He was promoted to the senior squad through coach Carlo Ancelotti.
- On August 26, 2012, he took part for the first time in Ligue 1 in a 0-0 draw at home against Bordeaux.
- On November 6, 2012, the first player to make the UEFA Champions League debut, participating in injury time during the group stage, a 4-0 home victory against Dinamo Zagreb.
- In January 2013, he got loaned out to another league team Toulouse.
- On March 9, 2013, he scored his debut professional goal at 25 yards during a 1-0 win against Brest.
- He joined PSG in 2014 after PSG won back-to-back domestic leagues in 2013 and 2015.
- His first European goal of competition for PSG was on November 25, 2015, to kick off a 5-1 Champions League group win at Malmo.
- On April 23, 2016, the player was dismissed in a 2-1 victory over Lille during the semi-final in the Coupe de la Ligue, and for the next two seasons together in which he scored four goals in 60 games and won the championship of the national team in 2017-18.
- In the late months of October 2018, the duo of Kylian Mbappe was removed from the starting XI of the manager who was appointed in late October Thomas Tuchel after they arrived late to a pre-match conference.
- On March 14, 2019, he received a banned from PSG to the close of March for attending an evening club following the 3-1 defeat against Manchester United in the Champion League round of 16, which left them out of the competition. He was also suspended because he liked an Instagram post posted by Patrice Evra, celebrating the United’s victory.
- He spent the majority of his time at Paris Saint-Germain. Between 2012 and 2019, he played 150 games and scored 13 goals for the club.
- As a PSG player, he has been awarded 18 major awards, including five Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue and four Coupe de France, and Trophee of Champions trophies.
- In the year 2019, he joined Serie A side Juventus on an unpaid transfer. He debuted with the club on August 24, 2019, with a 1-0 win away against Parma in the club’s first game in the 2019-20 Serie A season, coming in as a substitute in the second half to Sami Khedira.
- July 7, 2020, the striker scored his first goal score for his club during an away 4-2 defeat against Milan at home in Serie A.
- He was awarded his 2019-20 Serie A title during his debut season at the club. He also took home his 2021 Supercoppa Italiana trophy with the club.
- On March 6, 2021, the player scored two goals in a 3-1 victory over Lazio.
Adrien Rabiot International Career
- He has been a part of France at different levels of age.
- He has played for France at U16 U17, U18 U19, and U20. He also played at U21, U20, and at the higher level.
- He was a part of the France U19 team that made it to the semi-finals of 2013’s UEFA European U19 Championship in Lithuania and lost to Serbia.
- On August 13, 2013, at 18 years old, the young man made his debut appearance at 18 for the French U21 squad in an 0-0 friendly draw against Germany at Freiburg.
- He was selected 53 times by France at the age of youth. He made his debut as a senior player for France on November 15, 2016, in an 0-0 home friendly draw with Ivory Coast, starting and was replaced by Thomas Lemar after 78 minutes because of a hamstring injury.
- On May 17, Manager added him to the reserve list of the 2018 FIFA World Cup squad by manager Didier Deschamps. But, he vehemently did not want to be placed on the standby list by emailing the coach, stating that he wouldn’t “be able to follow the training program.”
Height and Weight
Adrien Rabiot stands at the height of 1.88m, i.e., about 6’2 inches in height. His bodyweight is 70kg. He is athletic in his and has a muscular build. His eyes are blue, and the color of his hair is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Adrien Rabiot Net Worth and Salary
Adrien Rabiot earns money from his professional football player. The money he makes comes through contracts, wages, as well as bonuses, and endorsements. On his 2021 birthday, the approximate net worth will be PS52 million, and his annual pay will be PS7.7 million. He has an estimated market worth in the region of EUR32 million.
Facts About Adrien Rabiot
- He was the son of Michel Rabiot was a passionate football fan whose passion for the game was infectious, and as a result, both his mother and he were also active in the game.
- At six, he started playing football.
- He signed his first professional agreement on July 2, 2012.
- He is wearing the number 25 from Juventus.