Quick Facts About Harry Winks
|Celebrated Name||Harry Winks|
|Birth Name||Harry Billy Winks|
|Place Of Birth||Hemel Hempstead|
|Famous For||The part of Tottenham that finished runner-up in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League|
|Home Town||Hemel Hempstead|
|High School||Cavendish School|
|Position||Central or Defensive Midfielder|
|First Club||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Current Club||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Current Club Country||England|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Girlfriend||Rosie Williams (Ex)|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football (Contracts, Salaries, Endorsements)|
|Salary||2.6 million pounds|
|Net Worth||7 million pounds|
Harry Billy Winks Professionally, it is known as Harry Winks. An English professional football player. He is a defensive or central midfielder. He began his professional football career with the English club.
Tottenham Hotspur, He is currently playing for the same club. He is a Tottenham academy grad. He was part of the Tottenham team that came in second place at the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League.
He was eligible to represent the country at the international level. England Or Spain. He chose to be a representative of England at the highest level. He has been a part of England at various levels of age. In 2017 He played his first international senior debut.
His Instagram account @harrywinks has more than 497k followers.
What is Harry Winks famous for?
- Tottenham’s part that came in second place in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League.
Where is Harry Winks from?
Harry Winks was conceived on February 2, 1996. Harry Billy Winks is his birth name. He was born in Hemel Hempstead, England. He is an English national. Gary Winks and Anita Winks were his parents.
His maternal grandparents gave him Spanish ancestry. He was born in Hemel Hempstead, his hometown. His ethnicity is white, and his religion, Christianity. Aquarius is his zodiac sign. Mili is his younger sister. His educational background is Cavendish School.
- Harry Winks was just five years old when he joined Tottenham’s academy.
- After attending a camp for academy coaches, he was invited to train in St. Albans development centre.
- He attended White Hart Lane’s first match.
- He is a Tottenham Youth Graduate.
- During the 2013-14 season, he trained with the club’s first team.
- On March 30, 2014, he was first named to the senior bench in a Premier League match against Liverpool. He didn’t take part in the match.
- On July 27, 2014, he signed his first professional contract at Tottenham.
- On July 6, 2015, he signed a new contract. He was able to remain at the club through 2018.
- He was given jersey number 29.
- On August 27, 2016, he made his Premier League debut against Liverpool. He was called up in the final minute of the match, which ended at 1-1.
- On November 19, 2016, he made his debut against West Ham United.
- In the same match, he scored his first senior goal for Tottenham. Tottenham won 3-2.
- On January 8, 2017, he made his FA Cup debut against Aston Villa.
- On February 14, 2017, he signed a new contract at Tottenham. He would be able to keep the new contract until 2022.
- On April 1, 2017, he sustained a severe injury in a match against Burnley. He suffered an injury to his ankle ligaments that prevented him from playing football the rest of the 2016-17 season.
- After sustaining an injury, he made his debut in the EFL Cup fixture against Barnsley.
- His performance against Real Madrid was highly praised in the 2017-18 Champions League.
- He sustained another injury to his ankle during Tottenham’s match against Crystal Palace on November 5, 2017.
- Due to injury, he missed the last three months of the season.
- A new deal was signed on May 17th, 2018. He would remain at the club through 2023 under the new agreement.
- As a late replacement for Fulham, he returned to football in 2018-19.
- He scored his first goal since November 2016 in a fixture against Fulham, January 2019.
- He was part of the Tottenham team that came in second place in the 2018-19 UEFA Champions League.
- In July 2019, he signed a 5-year extension to his contract.
- On November 26, 2020, he scored the first goal of his two-season career for Tottenham against Ludogorets. From 54 yards, he scored a spectacular long-range goal. Later, he admitted that the goal wasn’t intentional.
- Harry Winks was a representative of England at different age levels.
- He represented England U17 and U18, U19 and U20 teams.
- He was a member of the England U20 team at the Mercedes-Benz Elite Cup 2015 in Mercedes-Benz.
- In November 2016, he made his debut as a U21 player against France.
- In the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, he made his senior international debut against Lithuania.
- Due to injury, he missed the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- He was back with England’s senior team in the 2018-19 UEFA Nations League match against Spain.
- He was part of the England team that beat Spain 3-2. It was England’s first victory in Spain in 31-years.
- On November 17, 2019, he scored against Kosovo his first international senior goal.
Harry Winks Height
Harry Winks is 1.78m tall, i.e. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall. His bodyweight is 65 kg. His body is athletic. His sexual orientation has been described as straight.
Harry Winks Net Worth
Harry Winks’s professional football career makes him a good income. He earns his income from endorsements, contracts, and salaries. Adidas is his endorsement partner.
He has been extended several times with Tottenham. His contract extension signed with Tottenham in July 2019 gives him an annual salary of 2,600,000. His contract was worth 13,000,000 pounds. His market worth is £25 million.
His net worth was estimated at 7,000,000 pounds as of 2020.
Did You Know?
- Tottenham Hotspur’s number 8 jersey is his.
- He can play as both a defensive and central midfielder.
- Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham’s former manager, referred to him as the “perfect midfielder” after his performance against APOEL FC in the 2017-18 UEFA Champions League.
- He was eligible for Spain or England at the senior level. He chose England.