|Date of birth:||September 6 in the year 1995|
|Birthplace in:||Satkhira in Khulna in Bangladesh|
|Batting style:||left-handed batsman|
|Bowling style:||fast left-arm medium bowler|
Mustafizur Rahman Biography
The biography of Mustafizur Rahman will provide detailed information about the life and career of the cricketer. He is a great cricketer was born in Bangladesh on September 6, 1995. He is an essential member of the prestigious cricket team. He is an experienced player who has played in many different formats.
Mustafizur was born in Satkhira, Khulna Bangladesh. He is Abul Qasem Gazi’s youngest child. Mustafizur is the son of a passionate cricket fan. The player discovered cricket through his practice of the game, which he did 40 km away from his home each morning with his brother Mokhlesur Rahman. He also missed school occasionally to play cricket.
Mustafizur went to Bangladesh’s capital Dhaka to participate in a fast-bowlers camp. Scouters granted him entry to a tournament for under-17s in his hometown. The Bangladesh Cricket Board gave him admission to their foundation of fast bowling.
He grabbed eight wickets for Bangladesh’s Under-19 team at the 2014 Cricket World Cup in the United Arab Emirates. Mustafizur, who represented Abahani Limited and Khulna Division, respectively, began his First-class cricket in 2014 and List-A cricket in 2014. He has then selected for Bangladesh A tour of the West Indies.
He was able to make his international debut against Pakistan in a T20 match. He took two wickets from Shahid Afridi (OI) and Mohammad Hafeez (ODI). In the series against India, he was given the ODI cap and was immediately impressed by his agility and variations.
In July 2015, he made his Test debut against South Africa. He took four wickets in the first match against South Africa and was the first to win the Man of the Match award for both the Test and One Day International matches.
Physical Appearance in Mustafizur Rahman Biodata
Because of his hard work and unique skills, Mustafiz is a well-known cricket player. He is a fit and healthy man with a great height. He is approximately 5′ 8″ tall (1.73m), and his height is 173 cm (1.73m).
His weight is about 67 kg, which is close to 148 lbs. (pounds). His hair is short. He is also known for his personality, which, while it is essential, matches his career and makes him an athlete.
Early Childhood and Young Life
Mustafizis an international left-handed batsman as well as a left-arm fast-medium bowler.
He was born in Satkhira, a district in the southwest of India that shares a border to West Bengal in India. Near the Khulna division of Bangladesh. The family is practicing the Muslim religion.
A cricket enthusiast father raised Mustafizur Rahman. Mustafizur Rahman says he was inspired by Mohammad Amir, the Pakistani pacer, who is his idol. His birth sign was Virgo.
It’s not hard to say that Mustafizur Rahman was a fortunate guy in cricket. I was lucky to have him at the right moment, which allowed me to choose my career at the best time so that he could spend enough time learning. He has never wasted such chances.
He has consistently proven that he deserves to be there when given a chance, and if given more such opportunities, he will never turn them down.
Mustafizur Rahman was a nineteen-year-old boy who caught the eye during India’s visit to Bangladesh in June 2015. He became the second bowler after Brian Vitori of Zimbabwe to take two five-wicket wins in his first two matches. Mustafizur Rahman is the only bowler who has taken 11 wickets in his two first games.
Profile of Mustafizur Rahman – Family and Personal Life
- Mustafizur Rahman is not open about his family. As his career progresses, it is possible that we will get to know him better and his family.
- His father’s name was Abul Qasem Gazi.
- His mother’s name is Mahmuda Khartum.
- He has two siblings and three brothers in his family. They are all older than him.
- Samia Parvin is his wife. He was his cousin’s psychology student at Dhaka University.
- His family is not as well known, and he is more comfortable keeping his private and professional life separate.
- He isn’t very active on social media, which shows that he prefers to keep his private life private.
Mustafizur Rahman Record
Mustafizur Rahman began playing cricket with his brother 40 km away from their home. After being inspired by Mohammad Amir, a Pakistani cricketer, he switched to pace bowling.
Mustafizur Rahman, a Bangladeshi player, began his domestic career representing Khulna Division and Abahani Limited. He picked 26 wickets in his first-class season, an average of 19.08. After scouts saw his incredible talent, he was accepted to the Bangladesh Cricket Board’s pace-bowling foundation.
Mustafizur Rahman was a player in the U19 World Cup 2014 in UAE. He took eight wickets. Due to his many nicknames, the “Fizz,” affectionately known by his fans, made his debut against Pakistan in a T20 game on April 24, 2015.
He bowled four runs at an incredible economy rate of just 5.50 and took two wickets against Pakistan, which saw them win the game by seven wickets. Two months later, Mustafizur Rahman, the pacer, made an impressive debut in the ODI series against India. In the series against India, he picked up 13 wickets. He also set a new record for most wickets taken in bilateral series by a debutant.
Mustafizur Rahman was also left off Bangladesh’s most recent list of contracted or selected players. The pacer, while acknowledging his lowest points, is hopeful that he will improve.
Domestic Career in Mustafizur Rahman Biography
Mustafizur Rahman, a pacer who is often a spark in the game, is a Bangladeshi player who bowls at a medium speed and does not spin. Although he is a dominant top-order batsman, many coaches from the country’s age groups and domestic scene have appreciated his seam bowling ability.
Mustafizur Rahman was successful in his first international career bowling off cutters. This is a style of bowling that moves off the pitch (from the right-hander). Mustafizur Rahman, a fellow cricketer, stated in June 2015 that he discovered this technique after Anamuel Haque, a fellow cricketer, suggested that he use a slower delivery.
After a lengthy period, the player was still in the squad. However, due to his poor health, the management decided that he needed some rest. Because he wasn’t fully healed from his hamstring injury, the selectors courageously removed him from the Test against India.
Mustafizur Rahman continued to make positive strides in his international career. After just a few matches, he was an integral member of the Bangladeshi team. He kept taking wickets against South Africa (and Zimbabwe), which led to winning causes.
Mustafizur Rahman also invented the left-arms off-cutter. It was bowled as a spinner but had wings to reach the keeper. As the slower deliveries were difficult to pick, his variations made him a challenging customer. Mustafizur Rahman, who had fully recovered from his injuries, played a crucial role in Bangladesh’s 2017 successful tour to Sri Lanka.
International Career in Mustafizur Rahman Biodata
- Mustafizur Rahman started his international career on April 24, 2015, in a twenty-overs match against Pakistan. He took wickets of Mohammad Hafeez and Shahid Afridi, two experienced Pakistani batsmen.
- Mustafizur Rahman, who took five wickets in three ODIs to help Bangladesh beat South Africa by two runs each, helped Bangladesh win the series by 2-1.
- He was selected in Bangladesh’s squad to play in the 2019 Cricket World Cup in March 2019.
- Mustafizur Rahman was named by the International Cricket Council (ICC) as the team’s rising star for the next world cup.
- During a match, he twice attempted to block Rohit Sharma and Mahendra Singh Dhoni, two of India’s most essential cricketers.
- Mustafizur Rahman played a quiet campaign in the 2017 Champions Trophy in England. He came back from the Champions Trophy in England with only one wicket and was not at his best in the Test series against Australia. He did manage a 4-for in his second innings of the final test. He also had a disappointing tour to South Africa like most of his Bangladeshi colleagues. Due to an ankle injury, he was unable to participate in the Test matches. He also couldn’t keep his fitness up to continue playing for the team. He needed to rest and be well prepared for the following games.
BPL over the years
- He has had a remarkable journey in BPL, beginning with the 2018-19 Bangladesh premier league. He was part of the squad that played this season’s match in October 2018.
- Mustafizur Rahman was a Twenty20 professional for the first time outside of international cricket. He played in Bangladesh Premier League’s 2015 season for Dhaka Dynamites. That tournament saw Mustafizur Rahman take 14 wickets over ten matches.
- Mustafizur Rahman was selected in the Rajshahi Kings squad following the 2018-19 Bangladesh Premier League draft. He was chosen to play in the Rangpur Rangers’ 2019-20 Bangladesh premier league, November 2019.
Mustafizur Rahman Biography: Awards, Honors and Recogniments
- Mustafizur Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman Biography was awarded the Best Athlete of the year award from the Bangladesh Sports Press Association.
- Mustafizur Rahman won his 100th ODI wicket against Pakistan in the 2019 cricket world cup. He became the fastest Bangladeshi pacer ever to achieve this milestone in only 54 matches.
- He also became the fourth-fastest Man in the World to take 100 wickets. Brett Lee was behind him. Lee achieved the 100-wicket milestone in 55 matches.
Mustafizur Rahman, with his awards
- He is passionate about playing cricket but also loves to travel. He is often seen traveling with his family to different countries and places in many of his posts.
- He also enjoys fishing, among other outdoor activities.
- Mustafizur Rahman is known for being aggressive on the field in opposition to the opposing team.
- The cricketer is slim and fit, but he loves food. He is not a vegetarian.
- The player doesn’t like to cook. Fish is his favorite food.
- Although his father raised Mustafizur Rahman, he wanted him to be a doctor and not a cricketer. However, his athletic skills and good sportsmanship helped him become a cricketer. His father was not supportive, but his older brother Mokhlesur Rahman was and took Mustafizur Rahman to the playground to practice cricket matches.
- Although Mustafizur was always given the best of everything, he was also faced with many difficulties. He was raised in his district. He learned cricket from a local coach. He discovered his passion for the game through that coach.
- Mustafizur Rahman has a supportive family. His Elder brother Muklesur Rahman helped him tremendously to make a name for himself in the cricket world.
- Mustafiz began his career in 2012 when he arrived in Dhaka, Bangladesh’s capital, to join the pace-blowers camp.
India suffered a shock 79 run loss to the hosts, falling behind 0-1 in the three-match series. Mustafizur Rahman, a 19-year old left-arm, orchestrated Bangladesh’s win. He returned to the field with a record-breaking 5 for 50 in his debut. However, Mustafizur Rahman’s debut day in international cricket was fraught with controversy. In the days leading up to the second ODI,
Thursday’s collision between him and the India skipper was a significant story. Mahendra Singh Dhoni ran for one after Mustafizur Rahman delivered a ball to him at mid-off. The rookie pacer moved in Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s path and was knocked down.
He then left the field to seek medical treatment. After hearing the case, the President of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), Nazmul Hassan, said that Mahendra Singh Dhoni did something not expected from a player of his stature and accused Mustafiz of deliberately pushing him.
After undergoing shoulder surgery in August 2016, the speedster, once known for his ability to demolish batsmen with his yorkers and toe-crushing yorkers, has now been reduced to a commoner.
Social Life in Mustafizur Rahman Biography
- His Instagram account has nearly 877k followers, which is a huge fan base out in the World. However, he only has 273 posts.
- Mustafiz lives a lavish life.
- Mustafiz also enjoys other hobbies besides cricket. He enjoys fishing.
- He is an avid nature lover.
- Mustafizur Rahman claims he feels blessed and values the privileges that he has been given.
- The player is entering a new phase in his career, with more responsibility on and off the pitch. He wants to improve his character and learn good habits every day.